• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
It may not have got results yet, but Wagner has still shown here that in 2019/20 he's not yet too old to Wagner it.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That is some of the worst slip fielding I've seen - how the **** can it fly between first and second when they're that close and neither goes for it?

Athlai

Not Terrible
CDG was provided zero rope on Test debut, but apparently was a rope-making apprentice prior to his cricket career.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I don't know what black magic De Grandhomme has but he's taken many top order wickets and made a few look silly.

Certainly he gets swing and seam and more bounce than the batsman sometimes expects.

Spark

Global Moderator
What Stokes did there should be shown to everyone who thinks those run-outs at the non-striker's end are in any way "unlucky". Pay attention, be ready to get your bat back in the crease on reflex, and don't try to cheat a few extra metres and you'll be fine.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Loose from Root but I think the ball from Wagner did deck away slightly.

If Stokes was run out backing up at the non-strikers end every innings this series, I wouldn't complain.

Athlai

Not Terrible
We get so many wickets by choking the runs and having long sessions of prolonged pressure where they try to find a scoring option vs. Wagner.