• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, that was just completely messed up tactically by NZ. Not sure what that plan was there.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Good experience for him ... who really cares about the result.
Bizarrely, for someone who cares very little for T20s, me. And Seifert would have been my 5th pick after Gup, Munro, CDG and Neesham. Yes he scored a few today but he's not the guy. He's not a closer, he's not experienced, it's just not his scenario. I feel like that just put him in a crap situation that he's not yet ready for. And presumably we want to win these games, and series', so I feel like it was a really average thing to send him out.