• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Slightly sad that Liam Davis is no longer the most recent man to make a first class triple century in Australia.

Well played Davey

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Not a Warner fan but this is hilarious. Pakistan deserve this for how abject they have been. Worse than predicted.

Spark

Global Moderator
Still think he was worse. He bowled two full tosses an over and i dont even think Im exaggerating. You could see clarke felt really sorry for him at one point.
Oh yeah but he was bowling to absolute peak Clarke. I'd honestly rather bowl to Smith and Kohli at the other end than peak Clarke.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Still think he was worse. He bowled two full tosses an over and i dont even think Im exaggerating. You could see clarke felt really sorry for him at one point.
Yeah I haven't watched huge amounts of this Test but it's hard to imagine Yasir is worse than Tahir in that game.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spinners have the tough job in these circumstances of having to bowl 40-50 overs even when they're not bowling well. I dont envy them.