• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You can't give Yasir **** for not flighting the ball but then give him no credit whatsoever when he gets a wicket when he tosses it up.
I give people very little credit for taking three tests and a session to realise the right thing to do. It shouldn't take that long. It wasn't even that tossed up.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do I still get to dance on his grave and call him a fraud after he plays an objectively good innings, based on him playing a **** shot and getting out right before a milestone?

Yes IMO.

Fraud.

(good knock though)
What a 12 months he's had though. Left out after making a double for Spud Bancroft and Spuddier Harris, scoring few runs this summer so far and getting recalled anyway after failing in the A game, then making 90 odd. No wonder blokes' heads get ****ed with by selectors.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pakistan cricket and fans (on reddit not here) are so weird. You’d think the kid had taken a 5fer

aussie tragic

International Captain
How long has it been since an Australian opening partnership - nay any partnership not involving Smith - has reached 150+?
Warner and Burns made 161 and 237 vs NZ in Nov 2015.

This is now their 5th 100 partnership in 20 innings together (with 2 of them doubles)

stephen

Sad Burns didn't get his ton but happy he made runs.

I might add that the last time Pakistan were in town Renshaw hit a massive hundred. So this will in no way secure Burns' place. I fully expect Bancroft to replace him in two tests because he's a good bloke (tm).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sad Burns didn't get his ton but happy he made runs.

I might add that the last time Pakistan were in town Renshaw hit a massive hundred. So this will in no way secure Burns' place. I fully expect Bancroft to replace him in two tests because he's a good bloke (tm).
I will Bancroft-up my avatar for a period of 6 (six) months if this happens. I'll give even you a Test's grace and do it if it (replacement, not Burns shifting positions) happens within three unless it's due to injury.

stephen

I will Bancroft-up my avatar for a period of 6 (six) months if this happens. I'll give even you a Test's grace and do it if it (replacement, not Burns shifting positions) happens within three unless it's due to injury.
I almost wasn't this to happen now. Almost. Actually not at all.

Burgey

Hero

Starfighter

Now is that a dropped catch? Interesting to see how you can draw mistakes when you make the batsmen play forwards.

Burgey

I love Labushagne having this gear early. Ideal number threes can dig in or be busy. He hasn’t had a chance to be the latter before now and he’s doing it really well

Starfighter

Aaaand there's the inevitable drop. Not an easy one, but still.

On replay I change my mind. That was like the one the coach gives you in fielding practice.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Fancy delaying the new ball to get anther over out of Haris. I wonder if they're trying to make up the over rate?

Now Shaheen is bowling with the old ball. What the hell is going on?

Last edited:

srbhkshk

International Captain
I woke up fully expecting Pakistan to be terrible and Australia being 250 for 3, they were 250 for... 1.