• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems it is the first time ever that any visiting side has not lost a wicket in the first session at Gabba. Fantastic.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*sigh* I'm stuck at work. Would love to be there soaking in all the atmosphere of a crowd that could fit into the AB Field stands.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll probably go to 1st test in Rawalpindi. Day 2 or 3. If anyone else is going, lemme know. Just putting it out there.

aussie tragic

International Captain
So Pakistan has now scored 650 FC runs on tour for only 10 wkts.

Neser's 4-68 match figures in A game looking pretty good right now

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Cummins really is just incredible at chiselling out a wicket when nothing else is going on out of sheer willpower.

Burgey

Well this has escalated quickly

Edit: Is Yasir the only Pakistan bowler playing this test who's played here before?

Last edited:

stephen

Always love seeing a realistically proportioned player come to the crease. Reminds me of my playing days. #Sohail

stephen

Pakistan does have decent batting at the moment. Losing two on the trot is massive though.

Burgey

Babar Azam at 6 just feels weird, albeit justified on his actual Test record.
Yeah seems really odd. When I saw they were two down and he wasn't in, I double checked the line up in case he was injured.

Haze really charging in here. Seems to be getting through the crease with a load of energy. Looks back to his best after a couple of mediocre home summers.

Spark

Global Moderator
That there is close to the stereotypical "doesn't really know what to do with extra bounce" dismissal. Nothing shot.

Gnske

I will not be surprised if this innings ends at 150 at this rate.

I get the feeling a stupid thing is coming from Azam

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It might like a wait until out sort of post, but Haris seemed completely out of form in the T20s and tour games that it really wasnt surprising to see him fail. Id have rather Imam in the top 3.