• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Im back from the beach or shops and ready
Yessssss

Vintage N00fers.

BTW mate, my young bloke is likely to be playing at Campedown Oval this Saturday if you're around. One dayer vs USyd - **** cricket and he'll be hung over having got off the plane that morning from Schoolies, but if you are around let me know. Could head over to the Commons for a beer.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yessssss

Vintage N00fers.

BTW mate, my young bloke is likely to be playing at Campedown Oval this Saturday if you're around. One dayer vs USyd - **** cricket and he'll be hung over having got off the plane that morning from Schoolies, but if you are around let me know. Could head over to the Commons for a beer.
Hey Burgey, sorry man. Ive moved to QLD. Im up in Townsville this week, driving back down to GC Saturday.

And nope, Starc was just ok, nothing too good.

Burgey

Looks a good surface. Pakistan nailed on for 350 here.

Sadly for them, that probably means Smith is nailed on for 400

Burgey

Yep. All so the former execs got their bonuses before heading out the door from CA. Pack of arseholes.

morgieb

Really concerned about the long-term effect of taking a big chunk of international cricket off FTA here
Yeah the build-up just doesn't feel there. Dunno how much you can blame no ODI's or T20I's being on FTA but I suspect it has to have some effect.

morgieb

Think both sides can take a bit out of the game thus far, but Pakistan are thus far unscathed and that's been really hard for them typically.

Burgey

Lyon's career is going to end sooner rather than later if he doesn't find a way to adjust to everyone playing him off the back dog from here on in.

the big bambino

International Captain
Had a hunch they’d play the kid after the 2nd innings if the A game but thought they’d sit MI Khan. Gabba is a good ground. Sitting at long off from Lyons end. One beer in.

Burgey

You should catch up with Marcuss and Smudge, both of whom I understand are at the ground today.