• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Pakistan's greatest test batsman?

Who is Pakistan's greatest test batsman?

• Total voters

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Please vote. It's probably between Younis Khan and Javed Miandad, but added 2 other worthy contenders to the poll.

Last edited:

andmark

International Captain
I get that he isn't the best, but I have a soft spot for Inzi. Amongst all of the run outs and general calamitous play, he could bat with supreme elegance. Great player to watch (especially when you add in the funny stuff as well).

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I get that he isn't the best, but I have a soft spot for Inzi. Amongst all of the run outs and general calamitous play, he could bat with supreme elegance. Great player to watch (especially when you add in the funny stuff as well).

Akram at 1:49 - "tu out ho gaya"

Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Objectively, Younis pretty clearly imo. Javed if you have rose tinted glasses on.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Miandad crushing it in NZ certainly an achievement of note, although the runs of note came on either side of Hadlee and on some flat tracks

ImpatientLime

International Regular
younis clearly

loved inzi but never understood his rep for playing pace bowling. he was poor in australia and south africa. got a century in the west indies v ambrose and walsh i guess.

smash84

The Tiger King
Ugh, ended up voting for Yusuf by mistake. Wanted to vote younis. I think he did enough to overtake miandad. Very underrated player.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think I disagree with anyone saying Younis was under-rated; I just also think Miandad was. I reckon I'd both of him a bit higher than the average analyst.

ataraxia

International Coach
I don't think I disagree with anyone saying Younis was under-rated; I just also think Miandad was. I reckon I'd both of him a bit higher than the average analyst.
Indeed. I voted Miandad; he averaged more than Younis in an era where bowlers well and truly dominated.