• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan hire Greg Chappell as consultant

chicane

State Captain
Wonder what Javed thinks of it.....but a bowling coach should help them, they bowl too many no-balls.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Greg Chappel is there just for money. I guess Pakistan has made lot of money during the last Indian tour and can easily throw some. What is ironic and sad that this same board refused to offer contract to its players.

I remember Geoffry Boycott was hired as a PCB consultant for 15 days and teh amount paid to him for those 15 days was pretty much same as what Javed Miandadwas getting for one full year.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Sanz said:
I remember Geoffry Boycott was hired as a PCB consultant for 15 days and teh amount paid to him for those 15 days was pretty much same as what Javed Miandadwas getting for one full year.
And if you ask him, he was worth every cent :D