• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are the best ODI innings ever?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does that Ashraful ton in Cardiff against the Mighty Aussies merit a consideration?
I can't see why not. The bowling had McGrath, Kasprowicz and Hogg who were all World-class at that time and I don't think the famous Aussie night-out before the game would have affected them that much

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't see why not. The bowling had McGrath, Kasprowicz and Hogg who were all World-class at that time and I don't think the famous Aussie night-out before the game would have affected them that much
He followed it up with a 50 ball 90 against England as well

For a brief moment people must have thought he was gonna be Bangas' Andy Flower or something

thierry henry

International Coach
Not enough love for one-legged Ross Taylor against England imo, even if it was a JAMODI in the T20 era and all that jazz

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
(1) Viv Richards 189/170: No need to expand
Rest in no order:
Kapil 175, Lloyd 102(85), Kohli 183(probably the best innings in a chase ever, scored more than 50% of runs in a 320+ chase, against a very good attack, and paced his innings really well)

Kirkut

International Regular
Best ODI innings is kind of a very subjective discussion.

If I had to choose personal favourites, it's probably all of Rohit's double hundreds for comedy value. Those scores had a mixture of insane timing and comically bad bowling.