• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Sim League VIII

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh man, this is so awesome. Seriously bro, you should be a professional statistician! How long did it take you to do brother?
It's a hobby of mine. Not an excel-nerd by any stretch of the imagination. Just love the numbers and the graphical representation of them. With regards to time, it's approximately 5 minutes per scorecard.

Round 6

New Zealand vs Pakistan - Kennington Oval, London

Pakistan

New Zealand

Pakistan won by 70 runs

MOTM: Wasim Akram

Ahh, finally yo! Ramiz in a destructive mood. Abdul Razzaq should open a duck farm. Wasim among the wickets, nice. Shoaib Akthar with a tight spell. Aaqib Javed contributing. Loving it. Team effort.

Same XI

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a hobby of mine. Not an excel-nerd by any stretch of the imagination. Just love the numbers and the graphical representation of them. With regards to time, it's approximately 5 minutes per scorecard.
Wow. Respect. Takes you approx. the same time it does for me to sim the games & post the scorecards.

Teuton

International Captain
R7 team
Mark Greatbatch
Craig Spearman
Stephen Fleming c
Chris Cairns
Roger Twose
Craig McMillan
Adam Parore wk
Daniel Vettori
Gavin Larsen
Danny Morrison
Geoff Allott

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 6

England vs Sri Lanka - Lord's, London

England

Sri Lanka

England won by 1 run

MOTM: Upul Chandana

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
What a match. So close, yet so far for Sri Lanka. Craig White takes a wicket & concedes only seven runs in the final over. SL may very well be packing their bags here.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 6

India vs South Africa - Old Trafford, Manchester

South Africa

India

India won by 3 wickets

MOTM: Ajit Agarkar

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Points Table (after six rounds)

Round 7

Pakistan vs Australia
South Africa vs New Zealand
Sri Lanka vs India
West Indies vs England
Zimbabwe vs NSW-QLD
Tournament still pretty wide open. Enjoying see the two separate battles going on here, what with the top 3 fighting amongst themselves & the rest of the field battling it out for those last two finals slots.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
you need to give time to see if a pattern develops chopping and changing every game is a bad idea although sachin at 3 is a great one

srbhkshk

International Captain
Yeah, I'll keep it at this order for a few games now. (I know it's just bad luck in the end) - but I am seriously annoyed by how the top three has sucked whereas before the tourney I thought they were the only hopes of this team.

SillyCowCorner1

Yeah, I'll keep it at this order for a few games now. (I know it's just bad luck in the end) - but I am seriously annoyed by how the top three has sucked whereas before the tourney I thought they were the only hopes of this team.
Ajay Jadeja is having a great tournament so far. I'd open with him if I have the opportunity to.

SillyCowCorner1

After 6 completed rounds, here's the list of the top 30 run-scorers. Keith Arthurton and Brian Lara continues to lead the pack. Lance Klusener and Chris Cairns are toe and toe together. Sachin has found himself out of the top 30. His SR continues to be a concern for him and for his team; it's below 100. We finally have more than one keeper in the list lol: