Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: ***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2019/20

International Vice-Captain GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Somewhere vaguely near the Mercantile Mutual sign
    Probably should have had more opportunities for the Cobras, but he was about 5th in line behind Vern/Kleinveldt/Hendricks/Paterson though. Think injuries didn't exactly help
    jcas0167 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat Garlick View Post
    glad to not have found out the real name of GoodAreasShane, as it allows me to keep imagining that at club cricket his mates shout "good areas, GoodAreasShane"
    Grew up wanting to be Warnie, couldn't even crack Daniel Doran level

A classic Boult late-day salvage job underway now. Lovely Trenty doing an excellent job of exposing Nicholls established frailties by beating the inside edge of his bat by a couple of inches.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I can think of a list of Sydney Grade posters who would contribute a better average post than Bahnz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloakey View Post
    Darlingface
    A bit of a pace floozy (but a wise floozy).

Quote Originally Posted by Bahnz View Post
    Damn Nicholls has become good. Coming in against the Soult with the new ball, seeing them off, grinding down Wagner and finally capitalising late in the day. You'd have to imagine he'll move up to 4 once Taylor hangs up his bat.
    would keep him at #5. he's a perfect little factory worker for manipulating spinners there and less exposed to a new ball swinging into him. young is a natural #4 or even #3 so kane-young-nicholls would work well imo.
    Bahnz likes this.
    when the truth walks away, everybody stays because the truth about the world is that crime does pay #freeshri
    proudly supporting central districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by jcas0167 View Post
    I doubt many would have picked McConchie to score the first century of the season, especially against this ND attack. Well played.
    Yeah I bagged him, I'll wear that. Good to see him starting to get runs, someone needs to when Nicholls and Latham go (I'm a Cantab man).
    jcas0167 likes this.

State Vice-Captain
    Interesting day today in the PS. Now I know why TAB had Cantabs as favourites. They have plenty of batting and bowling isn't all that bad. Pretty sizeable score that for a first day of domestic cricket. Looking forward to Taylor and Kane batting tomorrow. I'd like to think 100 coming up for both. Firebirds looks like bowled really well. Barring one of two dismissals most were priced out by the looks of it. Interesting Guptill batted all day for 60 odd and Phillips with a new Steve Smith look smashing it.

International 12th Man jcas0167's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Yeah I bagged him, I'll wear that. Good to see him starting to get runs, someone needs to when Nicholls and Latham go (I'm a Cantab man).
    I probably agreed with your assessment! McConchie did play a handy innings against India A last season, but aside from that I didn't know much about him. Canterbury engine room really frustrating ND.

Disapointing end to Ravindra's excellent innings, out stumped to Foxcroft. Thought he might be bringing up his maiden ton today.

Good to see Nuttall clean up Flynn.

Auckland should be fuming at folding for 210 after the platform from Guptill and Phillips, with a pretty stacked looking 4-9 to follow. Ludick's part-timers are handy yes, but three wickets to that, a soft one to Ajaz and even the wickets to Tickner were soft too.

Conway and Blundell smashing Otago, especially Muller who makes up most of Blundell's boundaries.

International Vice-Captain
    The epitome of peaking early analysis-wise, but Seifert's first two boundaries off Henry were picture perfect. I don't remember him being able to hit down the ground that fluently and technically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jcas0167 View Post
    I'm guessing that former under SA under-19 pace bowler Travis Muller has qualified as a local player now.

https://www.odt.co.nz/sport/cricket/...lent-bolstered
    Getting a bit of a spank. But even one of his trash balls was too much for the likes of Michael Bracewell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    i like many come to cw to briefly escape the pain of mediocre and obscure existence by being mediocre and obscure on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitycreeper View Post
    been speakin to this lass for a while finally got her round muy house. whakcd on netflix and told her to pick a film. big mistake cos she picked ****in footlose. 2 hours of torture and she dint even blow me. shambles. safe to say we arent talkin no more

International Vice-Captain GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Somewhere vaguely near the Mercantile Mutual sign
    Muller getting Mullered. Definitely looks half a yard slower than I remembered

Duffman obviously read that cricinfo article from a couple of months back about the effectiveness of tall right handers coming around the wicket to lefties.
    The Hutt Rec and jcas0167 like this.

International Debutant The Hutt Rec's Avatar
    Nick Kelly with a great bowling spell ... two balls, first went for four, second for six, both massively over waist height so removed from the attack. 0 overs, 0 balls for 12 runs.
    Last edited by The Hutt Rec; 21-10-2019 at 08:12 PM.
    Bahnz and jcas0167 like this.

International Debutant The Hutt Rec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahnz View Post
    Duffman obviously read that cricinfo article from a couple of months back about the effectiveness of tall right handers coming around the wicket to lefties.
    What a way to go on 96 ...
    jcas0167 likes this.

Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNZ View Post
    The epitome of peaking early analysis-wise, but Seifert's first two boundaries off Henry were picture perfect. I don't remember him being able to hit down the ground that fluently and technically correct.
    Surely this is the summer where he gets a decent run in the New Zealand team, 20/20 and ODI.

There was a discussion earlier about the next batsman after Will Young, Id be willing to bet hes our man. Hes opened and batted at three more then enough during his first class career as well.
    jcas0167 likes this.

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information