• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I know it's only LO cricket, but this is still a pretty significant tour so I'm surprised not to see a thread about it.

All ODIs in Karachi and all T20Is in Lahore.

1st ODI - Sept 27th
2nd ODI - Sept 29th
3rd ODI - Oct 2nd

1st T20I - Oct 5th
2nd T20I - Oct 7th
3rd T20I - Oct 9th

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
CW really doesn't care about bilateral limited overs tours anymore hey. I kind of rely on threads being started to even know when something is coming up these days and I really shouldn't anymore.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW really doesn't care about bilateral limited overs tours anymore hey. I kind of rely on threads being started to even know when something is coming up these days and I really shouldn't anymore.
This isn't just any bilateral tbh. One of the more significant moments for Pakistan cricket in the last few years. Hope it goes smoothly.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This isn't just any bilateral tbh.
Yeah exactly my point. If there was no thread for this then we've more or less just written them off entirely.

I've always been more of a sticky threads people create guy than a start new ones guy as a mod, but this is kind of embarrassing tstl.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan's first home match after 10 years of struggle going to get abandoned due to rain now. How tragic is that.