• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
So Carey is actually captaining South Australia in this game, Joof running drinks. Interesting.

Vic attack outside of Siddle looks raw AF

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Carey is actually captaining South Australia in this game, Joof running drinks. Interesting.
A step in the right direction. All I want is to see a Shield Match where famous SA batsmen J. Dick and J.Dickman debut and bat off for about 5 minutes together.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
A step in the right direction. All I want is to see a Shield Match where famous SA batsmen J. Dick and J.Dickman debut and bat off for about 5 minutes together.
For the record I have never said Carey shouldn't captain South Australia, just that it shouldn't come from a directive from Jolimont St. This seems more organic, Head is absent and Lehmann has been in struggletown as of late

I'm pretty sure there actually was a Dick-Dickman partnership in the Futures League at some point

Gnske

For the record I have never said Carey shouldn't captain South Australia, just that it shouldn't come from a directive from Jolimont St. This seems more organic, Head is absent and Lehmann has been in struggletown as of late

I'm pretty sure there actually was a Dick-Dickman partnership in the Futures League at some point
Ohhh don't get me wrong, I wasn't having a crack at ya.

I think I have seen it on some Futures League scorecards on Cricinfo at some point. I swear they bat at 3/4 whenever I've seen their names pip up on the same card.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez Tom Cooper's in more than decent nick this summer. It's like he's playing NSW every week atm.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez Tom Cooper's in more than decent nick this summer. It's like he's playing NSW every week atm.
It's weird, can't ever recall him having such a prolonged hot streak, makes a change from randomly pulling a ton out of his arse (usually against NSW) right when on the edge of being dropped

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it is pretty weird

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
"Kane came over and told me to just bowl my best ball and back it to get the job done, so I bowled a full toss on leg stump."

Valente WAG. Mel Jones didn't even crack a grin.

Gnske

I like how all the comments on the Agar head injury video are Indians praying for him.