• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh god, the nuffies are gonna lap up this Stoinis innings.

Hopefully Turner has a good tournament.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
How fast is Sutherland?
Was only about 130 tops when in the U19 side, but I reckon he looks a touch quicker than that now. Really your guess is as good as mine though.

Was a good innings from Stoinis, but the bowlers really lost their radar once he started to go on the attack

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Pathetic innings from maddog****. You'd think the Dics are chasing 230.

NFI against short bowling.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No shock Maxi throwing it away.

Least he got to fifty and made Richardson look club level
Lol pretty typical Maxwell innings. These days that's about as good as you can hope from him though, rather than the norm

I really rate Harper. I think the 2 young keepers in this match have very bright futures.

Fair enough. These comms are pretty noxious too, like the banter seems really ******.
haha yeah pretty typical of CA streams. Commentary is cringey

Last edited: