• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who's commentating ffs?

"There's a bit of invariable bounce out there."

This does not mean what you think it means.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also fancy sending Agar in over Cartwright. He's useful to have at 8 but surely you'd back a top order bat to connect more with their swings

Burgey

They'll struggle with this line up. KP will be sorely missed here, one feels. Got a potentially wet ball after a few overs and the short boundaries going for them. Bert to ton up, obviously.

TheJediBrah

I absolutely think having an average that high over a large sample size is plenty enough to say he isn't a good bowler in the format.

Better than the plebs they actually have picked though
Yeah when the competition is Daniel Fallins and another bloke that still isn't as good despite unashamedly throwing, SOK looks like Warne in comparison

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They'll struggle with this line up. KP will be sorely missed here, one feels. Got a potentially wet ball after a few overs and the short boundaries going for them. Bert to ton up, obviously.
Yeah. 35 is halfway between 20 and 50 too. 220 off 30 or 275 off 40 it's more obvious who is favourites

Here I'm unsure.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The whole Namibia thing started out as a bit of a meme, but I've actually more or less became a genuine fan now
I wonder how many regulars here other than us have heard of the guy. SeamUp maybe just through following Saffa domestic stuff. ***** for being as much of an associate cricket nerd as I am.

You should change this by actually making the highlights video.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder how many regulars here other than us have heard of the guy. SeamUp maybe just through following Saffa domestic stuff. ***** for being as much of an associate cricket nerd as I am.

You should change this by actually making the highlights video.
Got pretty much nothing to do Wednesday, should at least be able to get started

TheJediBrah

The whole Namibia thing started out as a bit of a meme, but I've actually more or less became a genuine fan now
I was a bit of a Namibia fan around 2001-2004 when they peaked at the ICC trophy in Canada and then appeared at the '03 WC. And not just because half the team shared the name of one of my favourite foods. Couldn't tell you much about the current team though, unfortunately.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I was a bit of a Namibia fan around 2001-2004 when they peaked at the ICC trophy in Canada and then appeared at the '03 WC. And not just because half the team shared the name of one of my favourite foods. Couldn't tell you much about the current team though, unfortunately.
Today's team lineup unfortunately looks far less appetizing. Some good cricketers though