• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the best current International Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooextracool

International Coach
Raj123 said:
that may be true and probably(partially) the reason indians are starting to win a few matches outside. but thats how most of the international pitches are these days and would still mean that indians are likely to win more matches outside.
yeah but im not saying they wont...you do have a point that wickets are getting flatter these days but to say that india can "thrash england anytime and anyplace" or that they are a better team than NZ despite failing to beat them at home is just plain ridiculous. i do believe that more teams will resort to preparing bowler friendly wickets against india at home and thus it wont be half as easy for india to win abroad. this indian side is the best one in the last 15 years but they still need to improve if they are going to beat teams like SA,england,NZ etc

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chicane said:
I always said both sides had injuries. You're the one who keeps crying about Gillespie, McGrath and Warne.
Where have I cried? All I've done is pointed out that the losses were a lot worse for Australia (in that in effect their entire first choice attack due to the fact that most were missing throughout and Gillespie's injury hampered his performance and effectiveness...)

Status
Not open for further replies.