• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arise Sir Andrew

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He's a wet Tory. Boring centrist political opinions for the mostpart but cheers for the Blue Team like it's a football team anyway. Joe Hockey flagwaver.

(this is not a guess)
Haha I know, I was just hoping for it to be expressed in Burge prose.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perm - Greens (Marijuana Faction)
Pasag - Privacy Party (He's a Tory)
Richard - Christian Democrat

Last edited:

Burgey

Lol that’s hilarious.

Actually, now you mention it I think smudge posted something to that effect a while ago. Bad miss on my part

morgieb

I mean we can probably find out with Lyon. Probably best left to the imagination though.
IIRC there's a member here who's a close relative of him, but he hasn't come on in ages and he's somewhat apolitical anyway.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Red Hill - Labor. decent bloke. Edit: it may have been him who ended up voting Tory here last election almost by default. If he did, then ****. If not, stand by my original position
TBB - tough one, this. Parochial but decent at heart. Not sure he's Labor, but will say not a Tory.
aussie tragic - *** Party
Adders - love this bloke. Gonna say Labor. Worried there might be some regional Victorian National Party influence there, but you'd hope not.
Magrat - Social democrat to the core imho. legend.
PEWS - filthy libertarian swine. Never worked an honest day in his life, entitled to the max.
Put your mind at ease mate.......not voted in 25 years (perm resident, non citizen)