• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India's Final Woes

masterblaster

International Captain
Despite India looking in good touch, they have been undefeated in many tri series of the past season and 9 times out of 9 tri series finals, they have lost. A bad record, but proves how good they can be if they are more consistent.

I hope they reverse this trend against England

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Bit like Tim Henman, any pressure and they go to pieces like a Ming Vase in a Shooting Gallery.

Losing in the final to England, after beating both SL and England in the final Group games. Wait and See.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bit like Tim Henman, any pressure and they go to pieces like a Ming Vase in a Shooting Gallery.
I always thought South Africa were more guilty of that sort of behaviour.

But yeah I love watching India play (except in the field; there's little skillful there! :D) but it's frustrating when you see what they COULD do if they put it together mentally. Sometimes they do too but all too rarely. It's disappointing to see them play some REALLY hard cricket like the series the last time the Aussies were there but then totally capitulate without a fight when they come here.