• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Our opinions shouldn't count

Shri

Mr. Glass
Touched a bat after 12 years today and tried to hit the ball after suspending it in a sock from a ceiling. Elbow wasn't straight and I couldn't put bat on ball when it swung in arcs. Wasn't even close to the edge and I was missing most attempts by a long way. I think I need hours of net session to even touch balls with the bat consistently and I mean straight ones. Worse than the worst tailenders.

fml

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I picked up a bat after 25 years and made it to the district team also had a net with sobers and dined with the queen while discussing china which i know very well