• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA have bowled some good opening spells this series with zero luck TBH. Finally it's turned in their favour.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
SA have bowled some good opening spells this series with zero luck TBH. Finally it's turned in their favour.
They where alright, largely because of Philander. The intensity and accuracy this morning has been far better overall. Rabada has suddenly gone up a gear is easy to see. I want to know what breakfast he had this morning, need to give that to him more often.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Haters gonna hate. It's not been entirely flukey either, he's looked more solid than any of the others.
I think it is more a case of not rating him highly(which is based on his overseas performances to be fair) rather than hating him. Everyone loves watching him bat when in flow.

Dendarii

International Debutant
Rabada has suddenly gone up a gear is easy to see. I want to know what breakfast he had this morning, need to give that to him more often.
Rabada's done this before - looked somewhat ordinary for a while and then suddenly turned it on. Usually it's during a test match though, not spread out over a series.