• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Mulder you'd think would have forced himself into the XI which is very good to see. From the limited viewings I've had he seems to possess an excellent temperament, which is as relevant as technique imo (in terms of transitioning to test cricket)

Elgar, Markram, De Bruyn, Faf, Bavuma, De Kock, Mulder, Philander, Rabada, Maharaj, Piedt

Is that most likely?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Mulder you'd think would have forced himself into the XI which is very good to see. From the limited viewings I've had he seems to possess an excellent temperament, which is as relevant as technique imo (in terms of transitioning to test cricket)

Elgar, Markram, De Bruyn, Faf, Bavuma, De Kock, Mulder, Philander, Rabada, Maharaj, Piedt

Is that most likely?
Unfortunately Mulder has not been selected for the Test touring squad... we are hoping he will be added. Almost definitely going to be added into the SA summer for the English tour.

Elgar, Markram, Hamza, De Bruyn, Faf, Bavuma, De Kock, Philander/Piedt, Rabada, Maharaj, Piedt/Ngidi... depending on exact conditions.

SeamUp

International Coach
Shocking start by Rabada. 3 wides in a row with one going for 4.

Bjorn fought back after his first ball being a drag down.

SeamUp

International Coach
Bjorn and Tabraiz have bowled well after putting themselves under pressure with their starts which makes it more impressive.

SeamUp

International Coach
Loads of pressure on Pant. Think all the negativity (maybe too strong a word) but the criticism is getting to him. Can see he tried to be responsible but it takes a lot away from the player he is.

Ulzan69

Banned
I guess saini and pant should left out for ind vs WI or ind vs Zim (they keep playing) or ind vs Aus t20i series this year.

Stats

76 - second highest opening p'ship for SA against India after 77 between Hashim Amla & AB de Villiers in Dharamsala in 2015

50+ in first two innings as captain (T20I)

Paul Stirling (Ire)
Navneet Singh (Can)
Quinton de Kock (SA)
1000 T20I runs for QdK

Fewest inngs to 1000 runs as WK (T20I)

31 B McCullum
37 Mohd Shahzad/ Q de Kock *
38 K Sangakkara
42 J Buttler

Highest scores by SA captains in away T20Is

85 F du Plessis v SL Hambantota 2013
79*F du Plessis v Ban Mirpur 2015
79*Q de Kock v Ind Bengaluru 2019
69*AB de Villiers v Eng Chittagong 2014

Ulzan69

Banned
Cong Proteas for 1/1
They least expects in India.

Good debut by
Bavuma in t20i.

B.Hendriks m.o.m
Kock Player of Series

Ulzan69

Banned
Loads of pressure on Pant. Think all the negativity (maybe too strong a word) but the criticism is getting to him. Can see he tried to be responsible but it takes a lot away from the player he is.
Funny he and Iyer came out to bats at 4 while their Captain at Non-striker end.

Lack of Communication.
Indian selector says yesterday
We have 3 more keeper we can try before t20 WC in Aus.

I.kishan
S.Bharat
S.Samson

I personally think w.Saha should pick for Aus wc
who is 2 in 1