• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

Malcolm

U19 Vice-Captain
Sharma is dealing in sixes at the moment. But I've got a feeling that he is going to throw it away in the 90s.

Ulzan69

Banned
I wasn't far off. Just surprised they played Piedt ahead of Ngidi. I do like Piedt, but his style of bowling really means that Maharaj has to try and take wickets and keep the runs down.

Not surprised with Rohit either. Always great to watch and I'd back him in India more often than not.
Piedt a spinner while NGidi fast bowler you not need 3 in 11 member team in India unless Kanpur or Dharamsala
India should have Kuldey too instead Pujara

Ulzan69

Banned
I am worst critics of Rohit but he hits his 4th 100.

As opener maiden 100-outstanding Efforts by him 100* off 154 balls
Ind 179/0 .

New ball due after 27 overs

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The highest IQ innings by an opener possibly ever.

The brains, the vision of the innings.

SeamUp

International Coach
Looking forward to our batsmen making it look the devils strip when we face Jadeja and Ashwin.

Rohit been very smooth. Untroubled.

MrPrez

International Debutant
To be fair to Muthusamy, he's bowled all of 5 overs, so hasn't exactly failed.

It's the fact that he's only trusted to bowled 5 overs of the first 57 even when Piedt is getting destroyed, and is batting at 8, that makes this such a horrid selection.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Rohit hitting so many sixes that it’s hard for the commentators to retain enthusiasm about them for more than 10 seconds. Just the one standard immediate replay too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
To be fair to Muthusamy, he's bowled all of 5 overs, so hasn't exactly failed.

It's the fact that he's only trusted to bowled 5 overs of the first 57 even when Piedt is getting destroyed, and is batting at 8, that makes this such a horrid selection.
I'm still thinking he'll probably bat 7. His selection on the tour in general doesn't even make sense if they think Philander's a better bat tbh.

If he bats eight the selectors are drunk though.

Ulzan69

Banned
Ball reverse now I think too early koz generally it's happen after 4 pm.

Rohit also hits century in his debut first two test in India at # 5 -- 177 & 135
Very few player scored century in their first 2 test I think Azher mehmood did vs Southafrica while pakistani player yaseer Hameed hits 177 and 105 in his same debut test hits two.Rowe too 214 & 100* on debut
Some half dozen player hits century in their first 2 test but Indias former Captain hits 3 in his first 3 test since debut vs England you can guess his name.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If this match was timeless India would probably get 1000 on it. 5/600 or thereabouts looks very on.