• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India, Sep/Oct 2019

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India havent really needed to prepare unplayable bunsens to smash teams at home. Their most convincing wins come on typical flat subcontinent pitches. Will be surprised if the pitches are a repeat of Nagpur 2015, as much as that'd be entertaining to watch.
Funnily enough the last time that happened you put Steve O'Keefe's name in the record books. Unplayable pitches are rarely a smart strategy for the favourites.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Bavuma gets a good 50+ not out, before declaring. Philander gets some nice runs as well before getting Nohit with his second ball. All looking good before we get pummelled.

vcs

I get the feeling this Rohit as opener experiment is going to end up as an utter disaster. :laugh:

vcs

White ball to Test cricket is a pretty big difference, especially for opening batsmen. Philander and Rabada are the exact type of bowlers who will really test his technique out as well. Let's see.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah don't agree with that as Philander/Rabada are far too skilful. If he gets through the new ball I can possibly see him cashing in, but he'll definitely fail a few times in the series

He'll probably make me taste it tbh