• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are your chances of being alive in March 2077?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
****, I know I love an ATG scenario but imagine if they can reanimate exhumed corpses for the 2077 Bicentenary Test and we see:

Sid Barnes
Bill Lawry
Don Bradman
Steve Smith
Steve Waugh
Allan Border
Adam Gilchrist
Ray Lindwall
Shane Warne
Dennis Lillee
Glenn McGrath

Jack Hobbs
Herb Sutcliffe
Len Hutton
Wally Hammond
Ken Barrington
Peter May
Ian Botham
Allan Knott
SF Barnes
Jim Laker
Fred Trueman

based on Ashes performances only.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm pretty sure we'll have some robot cricketers by then averaging over 300 with the bat, and 0.005 with the ball.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
****, I know I love an ATG scenario but imagine if they can reanimate exhumed corpses for the 2077 Bicentenary Test and we see:

Sid Barnes
Bill Lawry
Don Bradman
Steve Smith
Steve Waugh
Allan Border
Adam Gilchrist
Ray Lindwall
Shane Warne
Dennis Lillee
Glenn McGrath

Jack Hobbs
Herb Sutcliffe
Len Hutton
Wally Hammond
Ken Barrington
Peter May
Ian Botham
Allan Knott
SF Barnes
Jim Laker
Fred Trueman

based on Ashes performances only.
Might be a bit difficult to reanimate cremations that had the Ashes (pun intended) scattered at sea.

TheJediBrah

lmao this thread is now about Gob's meme

***** likes are like runs against Bangladesh & Zimbabwe

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I'll be getting myself cryogenically frozen around 2050, so I will technically be dead in 2077 but if things go well, I'll be awake in 2200 in some space station. First thing I'll do is log onto CW.
Imagine how many ***** likes you'd wake up to. Or, alternatively, the number of trundler posts you'd have to read

Daemon

I really hope if I'm still alive at that point I'd have forgotten about CW, lol.
I really wonder what it's going to be like when our generation turns old.

There's going to be a huge chunk of us just spending our retirement playing video games.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'll be getting myself cryogenically frozen around 2050, so I will technically be dead in 2077 but if things go well, I'll be awake in 2200 in some space station. First thing I'll do is log onto CW.
Ah you'll be back just in time to name a Round 2 CWPL lineup.

bagapath

International Captain
Would be my 43rd death anniversary or something. No one would ****ing remember I even existed.

Bijed

International Regular
:laugh:

Always hurts too when you click on the notification to see where your like has come from and it turns out to be a message left on your profile

Anyway, I'll be 81 if I'm alive in March 2077, so asuming medicine continues to advance and improve life expectancy I'll be slightly disappointed* if I don't make it.

*Obviously I won't be, because I'll be dead in this scenario, but you know what I mean.

Last edited:

trundler

Haha, people will be picking the likes of Samaraweera and Bell in their drafts as underrated players in 2077.

trundler

I hope I'll be around, just to annoy people by insisting Smith and Steyn were better than the then contemporary cricketers.