• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quickest 50?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For me,
15 balls unbeaten, including the winning runs.

Short boundaries and wayward bowling...

chicane

State Captain
Off 17 odd balls with 5 sixes. The boundary was the garden fence so it was at a small distance although I hit one way over the gate and across the street over the next compound wall and another up to the 6th storey of a building. :cool:

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
It was quite fun seeing the look on Dylans face. I was lucky too, 6 and out over the fence but it was 6 and not out if you hit the top half of the fence. Perfection hitting! Brought up the fifty and my wicket with a mi**** over 2 houses. if it weren't for that, we would be posting 100 of 18 balls!

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
6 balls. not strange, but there was a rule to get 12 runs provided you hit it in the max zone. i hit 3 maxes (36 runs), 1 max 4 (8 runs) and 1 six. 1 ball i missed out.