• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb decides- England's all time ODI XI

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Root
Fairbrother

Ive gone Fairbrother as the team is going to appreciate batting with him more. I have a feeling who 5-7 is going to be so with those 3 game winners, Fairbrother is going to help the team be better one day unit.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Root Fairbrother

It's my mission to get Fairbrother in, and though I think he was more of a 5 I'll take him where I can get him

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Root Fairbrother

It's my mission to get Fairbrother in, and though I think he was more of a 5 I'll take him where I can get him
I just he is no hope for 5, as a World Cup winner is suited to that spot (and at 6 too).

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Root goes thru comfortably and Lamb beats KP by 1 vote (5 to 6). Nice to see an earlier era bat get thru.

CW's ATG England ODI XI

Jason Roy
Jonny Bairstow
Joe Root
Allan Lamb
-
-
-
-
Graeme Swann
Darren Gough
Bob Willis

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Next- Select another bowler capable of bowling a full quota of ten overs (may be a bowler or an all-rounder)