• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb decides- England's all time ODI XI

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Adil Rashid.

I just prefer the extra wicket taking ability and the better batmanship. Swann was fine at ODIs but I felt like he didnt have that killer instinct as opposed to his Test career, where he certainly did.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Adil Rashid.

I just prefer the extra wicket taking ability and the better batmanship. Swann was fine at ODIs but I felt like he didnt have that killer instinct as opposed to his Test career, where he certainly did.
Why not Marks then? Pretty impressive stats

Tom Flint

International Regular
Was Swann that much of a worst bat than Rashid. Without looking at stats is guess rash has a bit better average but at a bit lower strike rate?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
After his first 3 knocks, Swann reached 20 three times. Rashid has batted less than Swann but has 4 scores higher. Swann was a nice test batter.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
He didn't play a lot of ODI's by today's standards, but if Derek Underwood had been around with the benefit of DRS he doubles his wicket tally and some of the improvisation that didn't exist in his day would be very risky.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Swann goes thru reasonably comfortably.

Next- select the two batsmen who will occupy the number 3 and number 4 positions. The two players with most votes will occupy these positions.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
CW's ATG England ODI XI

Jason Roy
Jonny Bairstow
-
-
-
-
-
-
Graeme Swann