• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft 7.0

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I did not join this draft to be insulted so I am done with it. I hope the rest of you enjoy the draft and NUFAN does not treat you like ****
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING. HE WAS CLEARLY HAVING A SHOT AT ME BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE ODIs. THAT IS AN INSULT.
Trust me when I say Nuf was trying to be friendly, not insulting. Just try and relax a bit. It can be difficult to distinguish sometimes between the nice and the jaded CW posters. Nuf is the former.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Perhaps I should just kill myself.
I mean this genuinely Test_Fan_Only, if this post is serious, please seek yourself some help and support.

Nufan is a legitimately nice poster who has a great reputation here. Your reputation as a test fan precedes you, he wasn't insulting you, it's pretty common to banter like that around people's quirks on this forum.

I do hope you are ok.

anil1405

International Captain
Easy TFO. I know where you are coming from but NUF is not like the other posters you are assuming him to be. He was just being funny in a nice way and he is most likely unaware of what you are going through. :)

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Trust me when I say Nuf was trying to be friendly, not insulting. Just try and relax a bit. It can be difficult to distinguish sometimes between the nice and the jaded CW posters. Nuf is the former.
So in other words it is the moderators position it is free reign on insulting me.

Everyone jump on board, insult me as much as you like, the moderators will not do anything

harsh.ag

So in other words it is the moderators position it is free reign on insulting me.

Everyone jump on board, insult me as much as you like, the moderators will not do anything
It is part of our job to use as much context as possible, yes.

This line of posting needs to stop now in this thread. If you wish to be argue about this more, please send an email at moderators@cricketweb.net.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh wow sorry if it came across as an insult TMO. I just meant in a very light hearted way that I hope its not hard for you to look at the ODI section of a cricketers career instead of just the Test section.

Would be great if you continued.

harsh.ag

Oh wow sorry if it came across as an insult TMO. I just meant in a very light hearted way that I hope its not hard for you to look at the ODI section of a cricketers career instead of just the Test section.

Would be great if you continued.
Oi, answer my question from the previous page

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
I mean this genuinely Test_Fan_Only, if this post is serious, please seek yourself some help and support.

Nufan is a legitimately nice poster who has a great reputation here. Your reputation as a test fan precedes you, he wasn't insulting you, it's pretty common to banter like that around people's quirks on this forum.

I do hope you are ok.
I am not going to kill myself but I have been open about my mental health issues in the mental health thread.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I am not going to kill myself but I have been open about my mental health issues in the mental health thread.
Good. Be aware this could upset some people so it's probably not the place for it. Take care.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Question 3a
Select a cricketer who played a Test Match after 01/01/1975 but never played a ODI.

Passed
Morgie
Red Hill
Trundler
Andrew
Harsh

Fail
Marcuss (Rogers)
Anil (Rogers)
TMO (Rogers)
Teuton (Wagner)
Michael7s (Wagner)
Fred (Prasanna)
Pothas (Prasanna)
Raghav, Cabinet no picks

Question 4a
Select a Cricketer whos first name or last name does not contain the letter A. (spelling of name is as per cricinfo player profile

Passed
Pothas
Red Hill
Fred
Harsh

Fail
Marcuss (Procter)
Michael7s (Procter)
Teuton (Lillee)
Morgie (Lillee)
Anil (Lillee)
TMO (Lillee)
Andrew (Lillee)
Trundler (Herb Sutcliffe, already picked by Fred)
Cabinet and Raghav no picks

Banned players
Curtly Ambrose, Jimmy Cook, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Dennis Lillee, Keith Miller, Erapalli Prasanna, Mike Procter Andy Roberts, Chris Rogers, Dale Steyn, Neil Wagner