• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka 2019

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Embuldeniya still looks good. Reckon this bloke is going to be one of the best in the world soon enough. Not just one from SL's assortment of rando spinners flattered by pitches.
Totally disagree tbh. He's disappointed me every time I've watched him bowl, including today.

This is coming from the guy who didn't rate Herath until he made me though, so feel free to ignore. :laugh:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Totally disagree tbh. He's disappointed me every time I've watched him bowl, including today.

This is coming from the guy who didn't rate Herath until he made me though, so feel free to ignore. :laugh:
He did well in SA and I watched one over before jumping the gun, ha.

50 for Ross! Nicholls looks a lot more at home.

Jezroy

State Captain
Taylor definitely showing the way to play here. Very good plan and he’s executing well.

The Killer really proving to be the big danger here. If we can stop losing wickets to him, 300+ is on.

morgieb

Taylor's judging of reviews is very poor. Imagine if Watling had listened to Taylor that time!

Jezroy

State Captain
If Watling only gets out cheaply when NZ are in a strong position, that must mean this is a great score!

trundler

Taylor's judging of reviews is very poor. Imagine if Watling had listened to Taylor that time!
No post retirement career as an umpire for him then.

Reminds me of the fact Clive Lloyd became a match referee despite being the captain during GoodallGate and StumpKickGate.

vandem

International 12th Man
BJ seemed determined to smash the cover of the ball. 2 hard pull shots in his 5 ball innnings. Worst BJ innings I have seen for years.

cnerd123

likes this
I wonder how often a bowler has taken a wicket on the last ball of a session twice in the same innings, let alone same day.