• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Players you don't want to see in your side's XI

the big bambino

International Captain
Handscomb. Been worked out and now getting worked over.
Stoinis. Dud.
Maxie. Coulda shoulda woulda. Didn't.

Special mention to the Marsh's. Maybe still some value for odis but not tests though I think a fit S Marsh ... Ok he's no chance.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tough one for English fans as they typically love to see players of all nations in their side

aussie tragic

International Captain
I've been wanting Maxwell to get a chance in Tests for awhile now, however I'm done supporting him in anything but T20's now (and I generally don't watch T20's).

Also Lyon should have played his last ODI

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dhoni. Duh.

That's pretty much it. Would prefer someone else over KL Rahul's weird new technique but he did a decent job.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Shastri as a coach. On a side note, if there is a commentator who I wouldn't want to listen to, it is Manjrekar.

sunilz

International Regular
Kohli as captain. The guy brings bad luck for whichever team he captains . I have seen him messing RCB IPL campaign in last 10 years and now he has done the same with Indian cricket team in last 2 years ( CT, SA test tour , World cup ).

cnerd123

likes this
Mashrafe. A decision needs to be made on if Rahim, Mahmadullah, Tamim and even Shakib will still be around come 2023. I hope they will tbh.

Dhoni, Karthik, Jadhav. They're not going to be around 2023, time to thank then for their service. I still have time for Shankar, but we need to give the rest of our bench some gametime too. Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan, Jadeja, Ashwin and Bhuvi need to guide the next generation across all formats.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Hafeez has refused to quit and wants to play for a few more years. What a selfish git. Hope he gets banned for chucking.

Malik has made himself available for T20s. I say kick him out.

Sarfraz is ok for another year or two but needs to go soon and replaced with someone else.

Love Wahab but he’s old now so we need to replace him.

Fakhar the hack can piss off. Also need a number 5.

Opener
Imam
Babar
Harris
No 5
Wicket Keeper
Imad
Shadab
Amir
Afridi
Hasnain

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Starc in tests
What the hell are you on about, the idea that we can afford to discard Starc entirely with the red ball is frankly moronic. I too have been frustrated with his inconsistent form at times, but no way in hell does it warrant something so catastrophically stupid as dropping him completely.

The sort of analysis I would expect from your average facebook casual fan. Impulsive garbage.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Test matches of course

Pucovski - still too young, needs another season of shield cricket
Mitch Marsh - not good enough with either bat or ball
Shaun Marsh - Not good enough, had too many chances.
Peter Siddle - there are a too many better options for him to play again
Holland - while probably the second best spinner I do not want him to play