• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

fastest domestic bowlers

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
who do you think are the fastest bowlers in domestic cricket who havent played an international match

and who do you think is the best?

EnglishRose

School Boy/Girl Captain
Right arm fast said:
who do you think are the fastest bowlers in domestic cricket who havent played an international match

and who do you think is the best?
I'll have ago at the first question -- the 2nd is well nigh impossible to answer.

Australia - Tait
RSA - Brent Bjorn Kops
pakistan - Heard Irshad is pretty quick -- don't know if he's the quickest.
India - Munaf Patel although I believe Joginder Sharma's quite pacy as well.
England - no idea .... Sajid Mahmood perhaps ?

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Played Neil :)

For England id probably say Mahmood, but from what ive read in the press he is rated very highly and i wouldnt be surprised if he makes the Winter Squad to ZIM/SA.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
SpaceMonkey said:
Played Neil :)

For England id probably say Mahmood, but from what ive read in the press he is rated very highly and i wouldnt be surprised if he makes the Winter Squad to ZIM/SA.
Or SA, as it's more commonly known! ;)

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Sorry... knackered and didnt read it properly...

England - Stephen Crooke
Excuse my ignorence...but who? :) I could look it up on cricinfo...but thats what i have you for!
:p

Muddaser

School Boy/Girl Captain
mohammed irshad clocked 149kph in the UFONE speed comp. averaged 143kph..

imran sabir and khaleeq ahmed both beat him in that competition clocking 151kph.

khaleeq ahmed won the comp cause he has the better average speed. he is now in the AUS academy being trained.

each bowler bowled 1 over in the competition.

BTW, irshad is 21, imran sabir is 19 and khaleeq ahmed is 20.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Apparently Richard Sherlock who is starting up his career with Central Districts, is pretty quick.

cbuts

International Debutant
i was about to mention him, haha. no doubt he is the quickest weve got who hasnt been on the international scene. supposed to be close to bonds pace