• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lords Membership

JimBobby

Cricket Spectator
Hi all. I'd love to become a member of the Marylebone Cricket Club but I don't know any current members. Does anyone know how I can join the wait list?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Why would anyone want to join that ridiculous bunch of elitist nob ends? But if you don't know anyone you can still join, and indeed bypass the 30 year waiting list, if you're a "Sir" or become Prime Minister.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Just become a Middlesex member. Buy a season ticket which is cheap enough. That'll get you access to the pavilion for every game and also makes it easier to buy tickets for England games at lords. There is only one room in the pavilion you won't be able to enter unless you are mcc