• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old Cricket VHS Tapes

geordie10

Cricket Spectator
Hi Everyone

Not sure if this is the right section but I just want to put an EOI out there.

Does anyone have any old cricket VHS tapes sitting around that they have already transferred to DVD/HD and don't want anymore? I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Would particularly love any world cup matches from 92, 96, 99 and 03.

Thanks and enjoy the World Cup. Lets go Aussies!

arslanmajid

Cricket Spectator
Hi Everyone Not sure if this is the right section but I just want to put an EOI out there. Does anyone have any old cricket VHS tapes sitting around that they have already transferred to DVD/HD and don't want anymore? I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Would particularly love any world cup matches from 92, 96, 99 and 03. Thanks and enjoy the World Cup. Lets go Aussies!
Surprised it has no response so far. I Have a few.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I have heaps of vhs lying around. Never had the patience to convert them. Besides don't have a vhs player. Was living in UK in mid to late 90s during their summer and UK was a heaven when it came to cricket vhs then. I think there used to be monthly edition of "cover point" during the summer. Must have bought every edition then. I was playing cricket in uk and spending recklessly few quids I made out of cricket on these videos. Great production though.

jcas0167

International Debutant
I have some I recorded of 92 WC but when I sent them to get converted a few years back I was told they were too damaged.

arslanmajid

Cricket Spectator
If any one wants assistance in conversion i might help as i will start converting the next lot of Pakistan Matches from 1992 World Cup onwards Ball By Ball mostly till Second ODI of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe ODI Series 1993. Lock down times have been able to extract some stuff. My email id is arsalanmajid116@gmail.com. Happy to discuss conversion details with

AkashSayed

Cricket Spectator
How much damage. Surely i have worked with damaged stuff previously. If Not every thing then at least some thing can be salvaged from them.
Hello I Like Your Videos in YouTube Can You Upload More Tapes from Vintage Prime Sports or Star Sports Channel Which I was Watching From Middle East Back Then in 90s .... Also How can i Buy Tapes from Pakistan to Middle East any address? Thanks

arslanmajid

Cricket Spectator
Hello I Like Your Videos in YouTube Can You Upload More Tapes from Vintage Prime Sports or Star Sports Channel Which I was Watching From Middle East Back Then in 90s .... Also How can i Buy Tapes from Pakistan to Middle East any address? Thanks
I haven't made a decision regarding that. Got extremely busy on my doctoral studies. I might start from June once I am free from End Semester examinations

TheGreatest

U19 Cricketer
I haven't made a decision regarding that. Got extremely busy on my doctoral studies. I might start from June once I am free from End Semester examinations
Do u have ball by ball recording of Test matches as well? Like the 1992 tour of England or the Hamilton Test against New Zealand?