• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2019 World Cup draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Id consider Darren Bravo or Vijay Shankar. I dont particularly rate Shankar, but he seems pretty well suited to bat 5 or 6.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I really like your middle order mr prez. It's sneaky, full of good players who aren't rated as highly as they should be yet.
I'm just missing a decent number 3 and a good bowler. Really ruins the team. If Mortaza was a Lockie Ferguson or something similar it would transform the whole team.

Really screwed myself over by missing picks at crucial points in the draft.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm just missing a decent number 3 and a good bowler. Really ruins the team. If Mortaza was a Lockie Ferguson or something similar it would transform the whole team.

Really screwed myself over by missing picks at crucial points in the draft.
Yeah that can happen. Especially missing out on those crucial middle order batsmen hurt a lot in this draft. There was one point where my spreadsheet was telling me that everyone wanted about 20 middle order batsmen and there was literally about 5 decent ones left.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Martin Guptill
Usman Khwaja
Shakib Al Hasan 5
Shaun Marsh
Darren Bravo
JP Duminy 6
Alex Carey +
Nathan Coulter Nile 4
Pat Cummins 2
Jason Behrendorff 3
Mohammed Shami 1

Not a woeful team, pretty sure we've got an attack capable of both containing and striking, and a batting line up that could post a very decent total if things go well.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Martin Guptill
Usman Khwaja
Shakib Al Hasan 5
Shaun Marsh
Darren Bravo
JP Duminy 6
Alex Carey +
Nathan Coulter Nile 4
Pat Cummins 2
Jason Behrendorff 3
Mohammed Shami 1

Not a woeful team, pretty sure we've got an attack capable of both containing and striking, and a batting line up that could post a very decent total if things go well.
Your top 3 would be the key. If Khawaja and Guptill got in you could be in for a very big score. Shakib in a decent side would be something to see.