• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is your relationship with cricket right now?

srbhkshk

International Captain
I find it harder and harder to follow games which don't involve India, tried to follow the Ashes just to get out of that rut - boy that was a great decision.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I fall in and out of love with the sport but have thrown myself into this summer as a form of distraction from actual problems.

Currently in an obsessive state of playing, watching, reading and listening to anything cricket related that I can find.
I hope things pick up mate, whatever those things may be. Life eh?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going through a bit of a dry spell. Making do with A team and domestic cricket so only getting a handy here and there.