• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Birthplace Draft v2.0

MrPrez

International Debutant
Found that there were a lot more batsmen than bowlers in this, as your list shows.

Tahir would be an interesting pick up ftr, failed in Tests but I maintain that he would have been a lot better if he'd had more opportunities.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Thanks Teuton.

Matthew Hayden
Duleepsinhji
Brendan Taylor
Ross Taylor
Basil D'Oliviera
Moises Henriques
Geraint Jones +
Reggie Schwartz
John Traicos
Simon Jones
Fred Trueman

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Smith, Lamb, Nassar or even Hick might've been better options that B.Taylor but all in all pretty happy with that XI. Certainly an XI that could win tests.

Teuton

International Captain
Thanks to everyone for sticking with it. I reckon it was the most challenging draft to actually find an eligible team that i can recall. The voting thread will be up soon.

Teuton

International Captain
Just tying up a loose end - the final result was a tie between morgieb and myself on 4 votes apiece.

congrats to morgie and thanks again to everyone for taking part