• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

John Wright with India?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Should John Wright be sacked as coach of India?

I don't think so as he hasn't had his best bowler (kumble) and best batsman (tendulkar) for most of the time.

Give him another year.

Michael

Cricket Spectator
I think its great thet Kenya won I've been waiting for them to start winning matches and i'm really happy that they got a victory and hopefully it will lead to more. And on the Indian coach he should consider his future.

Andre

International Regular
well he has done some good stuff with them........
there is an old saying that the players not the coach r the ones out on the field..... ;)

viktor

State Vice-Captain
I doubt he might want to come back. Especially if he is offered the NZ job. What is the status on Bracewell, btw?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Dav is gonna' be our new coach to be honest. Whatmore could we have asked for... :laugh: .

Haha :laugh: that's a good one. I am so gun :cool: .

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Well I heard it first time. About only thing I found interesting in this thread.