• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Birthplace Draft

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Actually I think that the clock starts when a pick is made, regardless of if it is a correct pick or not.
The matter is over, finished, dealt with, everyone is happy, so SHUT UP. You are not part of this draft yet here you are commenting on something which has nothing to do with you.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The matter is over, finished, dealt with, everyone is happy, so SHUT UP. You are not part of this draft yet here you are commenting on something which has nothing to do with you.
Im on your side this time but youl probably cop another ban and have to sit out another draft if you snap this easily mate. Marc was perhaps just trying to wind you up

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Im on your side this time but youl probably cop another ban and have to sit out another draft if you snap this easily mate. Marc was perhaps just trying to wind you up
just trying to wind me up. Disgusting behaviour

I am not going to get another ban because I am not going to break the rules but if Marc71178 was posting to wind me up then that borders on harassment which is against the rules.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Was actually trying to help him by pointing out that his turn started when the previous person made a pick, regardless of if it were correct or not.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
marc71178, you are on my ignore list. I made the mistake of choosing to read your last post because I had been meaning to remove you. I will not be making the same mistake again. If your post is directed at me, don't bother again, I will not read it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Usually in a draft, when a non-valid pick is made, someone informs the person who made it and the draft moves on from there. That's been the way we've usually done it. But if the next person choose out of courtesy to wait for them, that's their call.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Usually in a draft, when a non-valid pick is made, someone informs the person who made it and the draft moves on from there. That's been the way we've usually done it. But if the next person choose out of courtesy to wait for them, that's their call.
This draft had the odd precedent of ankitj being allowed to change his pick after making a mistake however

Either way doesn't matter I suppose

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Round 3 order:
Red Hill
AndrewB
mr_mister
Fredfertang
morgieb
Teuton
trundler
Michaelf7777777