• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The List

twctopcat

International Regular
Scallywag said:
Seems weird that you would discuss things you dont want to discuss.
If the points were discussed, we wouldn't be complaining, yet you wonder when reading some threads.

Craig

World Traveller
Loony BoB said:
The List Of Things People Need To Stop Bringing Up In Every Single Thread
1) Tendulkar is (not) a choker.
2) Flintoff is (not) one of the best all rounders in the world today.
3) Kallis is (not) one of the best all rounders in the world today.

I'm sure some of the older members can add to this list? :)

It's like you should just have one thread for each of these topics and shove them in a subforum or a forum at the bottom of the forums index. It's amazing how many threads can be twisted into one of the above conversations, or how many times one of the topics can come up in a single thread.

Please don't discuss the numbered topics in this thread, the only thing you need to discuss is what other topics are done over and over in every single thread!
Why is Kallas not the best all-rounder in the world?

He is IMO be good enough to make every single Test XI as a batsman, and is IMO to make at least half to majority of Test XI as a bowler.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craig said:

He is IMO be good enough to make every single Test XI as a batsman, and is IMO to make at least half to majority of Test XI as a bowler.
As Craig aptly demonstrated.

chicane

State Captain
Craig said:

Why is SRT a choker! He's a matchwinner and will walk into any Test/ODI XI. And.....Oops :blink: here we go again.

PY

International Coach
Craig said:

Sorry but that is absolute genius.

There's no way that post could have been made with a straight face. :laugh:

PY

International Coach
It was just the irony of it all.

People are always talking about those 3 topics that Loony mentioned and the thread is about how it gets boring when they are talked about in threads which aren't about the specified topics...............then Craig starts talking about one of the topics in a thread not about them.

Just had a picture of a deadpan comedian being sarcastic and saying what Craig said. :)

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
Same as the originator of this thread - Loony Bob. God, he infuriates me, always so sensible.
I'll try to make less sense in the future. :p ...I think. Somehow. Maybe.

Andre

International Regular
PY said:
It was just the irony of it all.

People are always talking about those 3 topics that Loony mentioned and the thread is about how it gets boring when they are talked about in threads which aren't about the specified topics...............then Craig starts talking about one of the topics in a thread not about them.

Just had a picture of a deadpan comedian being sarcastic and saying what Craig said. :)
Somehow, I think he was being serious...