• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in England 2019

Borges

International Regular
England are trying something new here; a sedate partnership for the opening wicket. No madcap stuff in sight yet.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Reckon Buttler would make any ODI side you can think of. England's only genuine star in the format

~

Buttler v Pakistan: 9 innings, average 76.6, strike rate 165.8

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Butler is insanely good. Should be an ODI ATG soon if not already.
Already an England ATG for sure, though relatively speaking that's not too hard.

I'd say he's probably the thing that really needs to work if we're going to win this World Cup.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Pakistan is having a dreadful time in ODIs probably their worst ever. Not the Pak team which I was used to seeing growing up. Yasir Shah playing ODIs gives a feeling that something is not right.

slippy888

International Captain
Pakistan is having a dreadful time in ODIs probably their worst ever. Not the Pak team which I was used to seeing growing up. Yasir Shah playing ODIs gives a feeling that something is not right.
There are better spinners in domestic cricket for sure but selectors refuse to give them chance