• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ireland Triangular Series (Irl, Bdesh, WI)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Sunday 5 May, Clontarf CC (Dublin): Ireland vs West Indies
Tuesday 7 May, Clontarf: West Indies vs Bangladesh
Thursday 9 May, Malahide CC (Dublin Fingal): Ireland vs Bangladesh
Saturday 11 May, Malahide: Ireland vs West Indies
Monday 13 May, Malahide: Bangladesh vs West Indies
Wednesday 15 May, Clontarf: Ireland vs Bangladesh
Friday 17 May, Malahide: Final

Bangladesh squad (19): Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Shakib al-Hasan (vc), Mahmudullah, Mustafizur Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim, Soumya Sarkar, Tamim Iqbal, Yasir Ali, Liton Das, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nayeem Hasan, Abu Jayed, Mosaddek Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rehman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Taskin Ahmed (late), Farhad Reza (late)
Ireland squad (14, for first 2 ODIs) William Porterfield (c), Andrew Balbirnie, George Dockrell, Barry McCarthy, Tim Murtagh, Kevin O'Brien, Boyd Rankin, Paul Stirling, Gary Wilson, Joshua Little, Andrew McBrine, James McCollum, Stuart Thompson, Lorcan Tucker
West Indies (14, without IPL players): Jason Holder (c), Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Shane Dowrich, Shannon Gabriel, Shai Hope, Kemar Roach, Fabian Allen, Sunil Ambris, John Campbell, Jonathan Carter, Sheldon Cottrell, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer

Last edited:

Borges

International Regular
I am keen to have another look at Sunil Ambris; hopefully he will be in the playing eleven.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I am keen to have another look at Sunil Ambris; hopefully he will be in the playing eleven.
It's an important tour for Ambris to show he deserves a chance at ODI level. His List A form is excellent. It's also a vital tour for Fabian Allen. He should bat further up the order and get some runs under his belt.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why include Shane Dowrich in there when we already have Shai Hope?

Shane is test cricket material.

I would have wanted Bramble...try him out.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Why include Shane Dowrich in there when we already have Shai Hope?

Shane is test cricket material.

I would have wanted Bramble...try him out.
I get the sense they want to try him out as a pure batsman at the top of the order. It will be interesting to see if he plays. Pooran is also a keeper in the World Cup squad so it does seem strange.

Andy1993

U19 Cricketer
Records going down here today

WI 225-0 in the 37th

Record oppening partnership for WI in ODI'S and first time in ODI'S that both openers have scored a century in same innings

Andy1993

U19 Cricketer
There is the all time record broken! Highest opening partnership of all time in ODI'S now belongs to Campbell and Hope! 307-0!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see history being made, at any rate. 350+ and still going strong. Will be cool if these two can stay unbeaten till the end.