• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ireland Triangular Series (Irl, Bdesh, WI)

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Shai Hope has to open with Gayle at the World Cup. His performance opening the batting has been insane and it's a good 10 ODI's, so not a small sample either. Ambris has surely put Darren Bravo out of the side also?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Congrats to Bangladesh, they were clearly the best side in the tournament.

Our batting was mostly good bit the bowling, dull of mostly first choice options, was shocking.

Ashley Nurse, Fabian Allen are going to be carted all over the place!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Irish medium trundlers are putting a squeeze on the dashing, swashbuckling Afghans.

They are a mere 24/3 in the 15th over

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Good call, there is definitely a bit of similarity there
He scored lots of runs in age group cricket too. Hasn't done a lot with the bat yet in anything registering on cricinfo but they'll be hopeful of him producing a Mooney-like output in that department, which would truly make him Ireland's Woakes.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was going to ask why Little wasn't playing, but he was a tad expensive in the tri-series. McCarthy going a long way to letting me down so far.

mr_mister

I'm juggling the Ireland and Scotland chases. Got a feeling both might come off haha

Sucks neither of these teams are in the WC

mr_mister

Since I posted that Balbirnies gone for Ireland while Coetzer and Macleod depart for Scotland.

Damn