• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ireland Triangular Series (Irl, Bdesh, WI)

Borges

International Regular
Don't worry; with the World Cup around the corner, we can rightfully expect more batting records to be broken with ease.
ODI is absolutely the most meaningless form of cricket.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Babar is a rare breed - a touch player who loves finding gaps in the field restriction overs. Some of his batting against SA was a joy to watch.

trundler

Excellent from Babar and Haris. Glad not all Pakistani batsmen are hacks.

Jordan should've been in the WC squad.

trundler

Babar is a rare breed - a touch player who loves finding gaps in the field restriction overs. Some of his batting against SA was a joy to watch.
Pakistan don't deserve him. Everyone else is too ****.. He's the perfect top order accumulator but no one besides him can get a move on either.

SillyCowCorner1

Ever since John Campbell made his test debut I really like him and his batting and the morale he brings to this Windies team. He seems like a natural cricket, and a guy who just loves playing it. Who can forget the 6 he hit to end the 2nd test match of the Wisden Trophy? Stamping of authority.

The Jamaicans love to do this...the Tallawahs dem

SillyCowCorner1

I don't know if it's the TV screen, but Shannon seems to have lost at least 10 pounds since the last I have seen him...

Tom Flint

International Regular
Why rest Campbell for dowrich. Not like dowrich has any chance of making the squad so why give him a game. Unless Campbell is injured