• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia Tour of India 2019

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think an India series has ever had to wait until hours before the first game to get a thread, which is a testament to the gripping cricket we've seen in West Indies and South Africa recently.

2/24 9:30 PM
1st T20I, (N) at Visakhapatnam

2/27 9:30 PM
2nd T20I, (N) at Bengaluru

3/2 4:00 PM
1st ODI, (D/N) at Hyderabad

3/5 4:00 PM
2nd ODI, (D/N) at Nagpur

3/8 4:00 PM
3rd ODI, (D/N) at Ranchi

3/10 4:00 PM
4th ODI, (D/N) at Chandigarh

3/13 4:00 PM
5th ODI, (D/N) at Delhi

(timings are +8GMT)

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*testament to how no one cares about these games

But good to have the thread finally. Had come to CC to do just that.

Spikey

if i make a thread with the fixtures and squads will this thread be closed and my thread made the official thread

duffer

Didn't know this tour was even happening. Vizag is a ****ing badass city. Wish I was there tonight.

srbhkshk

International Captain
SL beat SA away while Australia lose to India home and away and come here for random loi series. Quite a role reversal.

Daemon

A bit crazy that Dhawan can't crack the first XI for T20s

Are we too inflexible with batting openers down the order? I'm sure he'd do a decent job replacing one of the 3 keepers.

mr_mister

A bit crazy that Dhawan can't crack the first XI for T20s

Are we too inflexible with batting openers down the order? I'm sure he'd do a decent job replacing one of the 3 keepers.
I reckon definetly yes. It can't be that hard to adapt

Daemon

lmao Gavaskar just took a random shot at Siddle's drop catch in the Test series, WAG

Daemon

I don't remember much from the ODIs but pretty sure Siddle shelled a ridiculously easy one off Lyon in the Tests.

Daemon

**** that's good fielding. Top stuff to get a clean pick up and accurate throw in after a dive like that.