cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 895
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: *Official* Australia Tour of India 2019

  1. #46
    International Captain SillyCowCorner1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    7,122
    Bumrah bowled a Mustafizur-penultimate-over-in-Nihadas-Trophy-final here

  2. #47
    Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    31,303
    Looks like another woeful innings from Dhoni. Unlike in odis, Dhoni hasn't really declined in t20s. He's always been trash in the format.
    Daemon and h_hurricane like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

  3. #48
    International Coach TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    12,615
    Just saw that Carey was left our for Handscomb. I would be much happier with that in the ODIs than the T20s.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAreasShane View Post
    Fair enough, but I didn't count those unavailable for selection for whatever reason, of people who could have been picked that weren't there really is not many
    Well that kind of defeats the purpose

  4. #49
    International Debutant GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Flight 643
    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Well that kind of defeats the purpose
    Hardly any purpose anyway considering you were clearly exaggerating. Not keen on throwing around these sort of sweeping statements for the sake of it
    Prince EWS likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Usman probably figured he could use the zing bails to deflect the ball over the fence
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat Garlick View Post
    glad to not have found out the real name of GoodAreasShane, as it allows me to keep imagining that at club cricket his mates shout "good areas, GoodAreasShane"


  5. #50
    International Coach TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    12,615
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAreasShane View Post
    Not keen on throwing around these sort of sweeping statements for the sake of it
    why not, it's great

  6. #51
    State Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,801
    It was a bad last over from yadav to be harsh 2 balls in the slot to hit

  7. #52
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Top_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Marburg, Germany
    Posts
    27,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Heís a genuine bowling option isnít he? Very handy for a part time wrist spinner.
    Fairly sure he was picked for it initially for WA.

  8. #53
    State Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_mister View Post
    It's time to demote Dhoni from ATG to ATVG
    He is not even ATVG in T20s. 2 half centuries in 12 years of playing T20Is is not good enough. Also dot ball percentage is really high, probably among the worst ever in T20s. I am not talking about just the last match.

    Is still an ATG in ODIs though, by the skin of his teeth. Just below Bevan for me.

  9. #54
    International Coach stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    10,935
    Quote Originally Posted by h_hurricane View Post
    He is not even ATVG in T20s. 2 half centuries in 12 years of playing T20Is is not good enough. Also dot ball percentage is really high, probably among the worst ever in T20s. I am not talking about just the last match.

    Is still an ATG in ODIs though, by the skin of his teeth. Just below Bevan for me.
    He's easily an ATG ODI cricketer. Even if you believe Gilchrist is ahead of him, he's still the second best ODI keeper. And many people would place him ahead of Gilchrist.

  10. #55
    State Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyCowCorner1 View Post
    Bumrah bowled a Mustafizur-penultimate-over-in-Nihadas-Trophy-final here
    Umesh was worse than Soumya Sarkar though.

  11. #56
    State Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    He's easily an ATG ODI cricketer. Even if you believe Gilchrist is ahead of him, he's still the second best ODI keeper. And many people would place him ahead of Gilchrist.
    I was comparing him with Bevan. Would rate Dhoni and Glichrist about the same.

    My point is same as yours. Dhoni is ATG in ODIs, decent to average in T20s.

  12. #57
    International Debutant CricAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Looks like another woeful innings from Dhoni. Unlike in odis, Dhoni hasn't really declined in t20s. He's always been trash in the format.
    He somehow does well in every IPL. Even in the most recent IPL, he was instrumental in CSK winning it. But couldn't replicate the same in internationals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Ian View Post
    During a game you might have a BBQ, you might go to the beach. You'll most likely do shopping. You'll meet your mates at the bar. You might even go to the game live. You'll watch it on TV, at times, the radio at other times or follow it on the internet when out and about. You'll even play the game yourself in the backyard or the beach. And still the game goes on.

    Cricket is slowly digested. Baseball doesn't have a thing on test cricket.

  13. #58
    State Captain srbhkshk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    :O
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by CricAddict View Post
    He somehow does well in every IPL. Even in the most recent IPL, he was instrumental in CSK winning it. But couldn't replicate the same in internationals.
    international teams don't bowl axar patel in the last over...

  14. #59
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend morgieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    20,396
    Dhoni's T20I record is hardly disastrous, tbf. Averaging 37 is very good for the format. SR a bit of a problem for where he bats admittedly but even then it's 125, it's not like he's striking at 100 or something.
    RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
    RIP Hughesy 1988-2014. 63* for eternity.

  15. #60
    State Captain srbhkshk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    :O
    Posts
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by morgieb View Post
    Dhoni's T20I record is hardly disastrous, tbf. Averaging 37 is very good for the format. SR a bit of a problem for where he bats admittedly but even then it's 125, it's not like he's striking at 100 or something.
    125 is pretty trash, for a lot of his career India has had pretty solid top order batting in T20s and he has done nothing with the platforms given to him.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019
    By James in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 925
    Last Post: 17-03-2019, 05:44 AM
  2. *Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019
    By Gomez656 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2714
    Last Post: 12-03-2019, 08:34 AM
  3. *Official* India Tour of New Zealand 2019
    By Gomez656 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1920
    Last Post: 14-02-2019, 03:05 PM
  4. *Official* Sri Lanka Tour of Australia 2019
    By Gomez656 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1490
    Last Post: 11-02-2019, 02:31 PM
  5. *Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19
    By Starfighter in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 11430
    Last Post: 23-01-2019, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •