• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia Tour of India 2019

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So interestingly my betting site is offering 2.20 for Australia. I know we're crap but 250 is absolutely nothing. Crazy value

stephen

Yeah I'd say it's 60/40 Australia right now but that might be overestimating or chances. This Aussie team is down on confidence and form with the bat.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With Smarsh coming in I think it’s definitely Australia favourites. Pitch isn’t easy to bat on though.

halba

International 12th Man
wheres KL Rahul. shouldn't he be opening after his excellent form in the T20s? Also shubman gill should be tried as no.3 batsman again.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Dhoni is an ODI ATVG

Solid player and he should proud of his career
Nope. He is an ODI ATG. A trash world cup will get him to what you mentioned, a decent to good world cup will keep him where he is. A great world cup will reaffirm his stature. I am backing him to have a decent tournament.

stephen

Dhoni could get a duck in every innings from now until the end of the world cup and he'd still be one of the best two wicketkeeper batsmen in ODI history.

mr_mister

Surely can't choke it from this platform but we'll see

And my dhoni comments are mostly kidding

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Classic Indian spin choke is on, been a while since I've seen one happen. Aussies should still back themselves though.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over 100 to get with Stoinis and Handscomb in, having a laugh if you reckon this isn't India's to lose.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
These 2 matches are throwback to early to mid 1990s where 230-250 used to be mostly winning scores. Made me an instant fan of ODIs. Loving this cricket.