• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI draft - your XIs need to be made up of players from only 2 countries

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So ankitj recently requested I rehash an ODI version of a draft I did a while back. With the WC around the corner it seemed a good idea.

Rules are fairly simple this time. Your XI needs to be made up of players from only 2 countries.

Your first round pick will obviously establish your first country, but you can reveal your second country as early or as late as you want. You could pick 5 players from country x then in round 6 pick a juicy untouched second country and make it your own. Or your first two rounds could be spent placing a foothold in 2 major powers to scare people off.

There is no limit to how many players can latch onto a country. Pick a popular country at your own risk!

Min 20 ODIs.

8 hour rule. 12 hours for round 1(an attempt to speed things up)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been summoned. I might sit this one out though. I'd be keen on another of those 90's themed drafts though. Perhaps a 90's Ranji or Currie Cup draft once these current ones are done?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
9's always enough. If someone wants to join before round 1 is done they're welcome to

Round 1:

Teuton:
ankitj:
Sillycowcorner1:
mr_mister:
trundler:
weldone:
Mr Prez:
Red Hill:
Michaelf777777:

Teuton

International Captain
I've been summoned. I might sit this one out though. I'd be keen on another of those 90's themed drafts though. Perhaps a 90's Ranji or Currie Cup draft once these current ones are done?
Or a 90's All-Asia?

....not too good on the domestics tbh, but would prob give it a go anwyay

Last edited: