• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI draft - your XIs need to be made up of players from only 2 countries

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rules clarification - what if you pick a dual national like Kepler Wessels.
I think you should be able to choose to play him for whichever country you like. First in to pick him gets to decide if he's SA or Aus. Would be quite surprised if any notable dual internationals got picked though except 1. And that 1 I'm thinking of played for one decent nation and one minnow. And I doubt anyone wants a minnow country

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think you should be able to choose to play him for whichever country you like. First in to pick him gets to decide if he's SA or Aus. Would be quite surprised if any notable dual internationals got picked though except 1. And that 1 I'm thinking of played for one decent nation and one minnow. And I doubt anyone wants a minnow country
Eoin Morgan?