• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI draft - your XIs need to be made up of players from only 2 countries

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Graeme Swann

Mark Waugh
Jonny Bairstow +
Joe Root *
Dean Jones
Andrew Symonds [5]
Michael Bevan
-
Graeme Swann [4]
Mitchell Starc [3]
Dennis Lillee [2]
Glenn McGrath [1]
This team is the drafting equivalent of the uncanny valley. I can individually comprehend all those names but seeing them all together makes me feel ill. Australian and English players should not make a combined team. It's just wrong on every level.

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I added Ben Stokes as the last member of the team. He has the credentials to be the glue between Aussie and English players.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I added Ben Stokes as the last member of the team. He has the credentials to be the glue between Aussie and English players.
What the hell are you on about here? That makes absolutely no sense.

Are you getting confused with him being NZ born? only explanation I can think of

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I was being sarcastic/ironic when I said Ben Stokes will be the glue between 2 sets of players.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I believe the joke is that:

Australians: violent ****s
Stokes: violent ****

*Flies away