• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PSL league 2019

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
All jokes aside, I'll be looking forward to another solid season of PSLL action this year. Almost as much as I am looking forward to having lunch in a couple of hours or so.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible spaghetti Bolognese, it was almost inedible. Couldn't finish it so I'm going to have to go down and get something else from the cafeteria, maybe a wrap or something.

TheJediBrah

They have chefs but they're mostly useless. Definitely look like it might have been made from some pre-packaged materials.

There's other cafes around just cbf walking to them

SillyCowCorner1

I'm about to have dinner.

Fish curry with green mangoes. Served with rice from the late Mustapha Ally's ricefield.